The ProSecure® UTM appliance with SSL & IPsec VPN offers the best of both worlds by offering two types of virtual
private network (VPN) tunnels, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and IP security (IPsec), for optimal secure connection to your network.
SSL VPN tunnels provide clientless remote access to your corporate data for individual access anywhere and anytime while IPsec VPN
tunnels provide both secure site-to-site tunnels and legacy support for client-based remote access.
Working Remotely via SSL VPN Tunnel Protocol Redirection
Because corporate laptops are already loaded with the applications employees need to do their jobs, they require full corporate
network access for file sharing and email connectivity. The ProSecure UTM appliance is able to connect to the corporate network using
VPN tunneling, enabling users to securely and privately transfer information.
The ProSecure UTM appliance enables easy, secure and cost-effective clientless remote access for any employee without
complicated installations or PC administrative access. VPN tunnel protocol redirection enables users with administrative access
to their PCs to:
- Use any application on their corporate PC
- No need to install, configure, and maintain IPsec software clients on corporate PCs
- Freedom from complex network limitations associated with IPsec such as NAT Traversal, multiple PCs from one public NAT address, etc.
- Freedom to access VPNs from any PC with a browser
- Use only a browser to connect – no software installation necessary
- Securely connect through a dissolvable Java/ActiveX agent
Figure 1: Connecting through VPN tunnel protocol redirection is as simple as clicking the icon
Figure 2: Dissolvable Java/ActiveX agent
Explore the ProSecure™ Series
A comprehensive all-in-one gateway security solution for growing businesses needing a firewall.
An integrated content security solution for medium sized businesses with an existing firewall.